Algarve Holiday Studio: http://cli.gs/pMLBHX
For a memorable stay at Praia da Rocha, Algarve!
Contact us and let us know if you want to joins us!
Tel. 0044 798 659 6571
Saturday 26 June 2010
The first point of departure (at 10h:00) is from the Fort of Santa Catarina de Ribamar (map location: 37.116712,-8.529747; Google Earth). This is on a height of land at the extreme east of Praia da Rocha! Google map: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=37.116712,-8.529747&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=15.268214,31.333008&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16
The second point of departure of our /Walkinis from Casa Inglesa Café at 10h:30 (map location: 37° 8'14.91"N 8°32'5.56"W; Google Maps). This is by the riverside at Praça Manuel Teixeira Gomes No. 2, 8500-542 Portimão! Google map:
Links & Notes:
Sizzling temperatures in the Algarve means the Summer is well under way!
The beaches are waiting for you & so are many events and cultural activities! It’s a great month with something for everyone. All accompanied by fantastic Sun, Sea and Sand! Prepare to enjoy!
- Musical Show: ‘The four elements of the Zodiac’, Algarve Casino (Praia da Rocha)
- A musical evening with German actress/singer Hanna Schygulla performs her musical biography
- Classical music evening: Algarve Orchestra & Jan Krzysztof Broja
- Portuguese band Tiago Bettencourt & Mantha concert
- Cinderella - Children’s show with Porto Puppet Theatre
- Museum exhibitions in different towns in the Algarve (e.g. Portimão Municipal Museum exhibition on President Manuel Teixeira Gomes)
- Contemporary dance evening ‘Two Centuries’ by Quorum Ballet
- International Horse Show Jumping competitions in Portimão & Vilamoura
- Sailing, Portimão’s Portugal Match Cup
- Tennis, Under 14’s - International Tennis Competition
- Cycling, Portimão 8hr cycling competition, Algarve Motor Park
- Gymnastics, 20th Summer Festival: an evening of Gymnastics (with over 500 gymnasts)
- Piano Concert with Pal Lindtner Eide (Almancil)
- Popular Saints Celebrations throughout the Algarve! A spectacle of Portuguese parades with Portuguese folk music & colour
- Flea markets, Fairs & street markets in many towns throughout the Algarve
- Painting exhibitions at different venues
- Photography exhibitions at different venues
- IRC Sailing Competitions (Albufeira)
- Balloon Festival (Albufeira)
- Fado evening with revelation singer ‘Carminho’ (Lagos)
- ‘New Romantics’ Concert with Portuguese band of Samuel Úria
- Portuguese Guitar Festival (Faro)
- ‘10th June’ Celebrations with Portuguese Army, Navy & Air Force Bands + Concert with fado singer ‘Viviane’ (Faro)
- Faro Folk Dance Festival
- Festmed – Loulé World Music Festival – one of the regions most important cultural events with bands from all over the world & a great atmosphere!
And a lot more is taking place this month!
There is more to the
For a memorable stay at