- Easter Classical Music Concerts;
- Fado Music concerts
- Gypsy Jazz concert;
- Contemporary dance;
- Art Exhibition commemorating Portuguese women;
- Power boat racing at Praia da Rocha;
- A1GP World cup Motorsport powered by Ferrari
- 4th World Cup in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Fantastic Carrousel Manège Carré Sénart
And a lot more taking place this month!
Obtain the Algarve What’s On Guide in hard copy at Faro Airport (in the Tourist Office) and in all Tourist Offices throughout the Algarve or you can download it from here:
What’s On in the Algarve in April 2009
There is more to the Algarve than ‘Sun, Sea & Sand’!
Algarve Holiday Studio: http://www.geocities.com/algarve_holiday/
For a memorable stay at Praia da Rocha, Algarve !