It’s always Holiday Season in the Algarve with great entertainment & sports events!
- Opera Nights in Portimão
- Classical music with the Portuguese Chamber Orchestra
- Painting & photography exhibitions
- Car racing competitions at the Algarve International Motor Park
- Super Bike racing competitions at the Algarve International Motor Park
- Karate International Tournament
- Musical Shows at Algarve Casinos
- Porsche Fans meet at Algarve International Motor Park
- Portugal & Algarve Golf Masters Final
- Sand Sculpture Exhibition (FIESA)
- Contemporary Dancing
- Fado Competition
- Jazz events
- Amalia Remembered Concert
- Portuguese Rock Concerts
- KrazyWorld Algarve Zoo for kids
And a lot more is taking place this month!
Obtain the Algarve What’s On Guide in hard copy at Faro Airport (in the Tourist Office) and in all Tourist Offices throughout the Algarve or you can download it from here:
What’s On in the Algarve in October 2009
There is more to the Algarve than ‘Sun, Sea & Sand’!
Follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/algarve_holiday
Algarve Holiday Studio: http://sites.google.com/site/algarveholidaystudiotorent/
For a memorable stay at Praia da Rocha, Algarve !