Xmas in the Algarve is a great idea. Being next to a lovely beach at Xmas is both relaxing and thrilling. New Year’s Eve is both spectacular and great fun.
Prepare to start the New Year in style! And remember there is more to the Algarve than Sun, Sea and Sand!
- Portuguese Rock band ‘UHF’ in concert (Olhão)
- Amateur Fado Competition (Portimão)
- Ballet ‘The Nutcraker’ (Portimão)
- City of Portimão Car Rally Championship (Portimão)
- World Artistic Roller Skating Championship (Portimão)
- Christmas Concerts (Albufeira, Faro, São Brás de Alportel, Tavira)
- Painting & Sculpture Exhibitions (Several Locations)
- European Cross Country Championships (Albufeira)
- Medieval Paderne Fair (Paderne)
- New Year Eve Parties and Celebrations (Albufeira, Portimão, Lagos & other locations )
- Ballet ‘Coppelia’ (Faro)
- Christmas Fair (Faro, Ferragudo, São Brás de Alportel, Tavira)
- Jazz concert with Peter King (Faro)
- Christmas Choir Concert (Lagos)
- Experimental Dance & Video concert ‘Planalto’ (Lagos)
- Jazz concert with Cindy Blackman Quartet (Faro)
- Half-Marathon (Lagos)
- Handicrafts Fair (Lagos)
- Schumman song and Piano Recital (Lagoa)
- ‘The Swing Thing’ Jazz Quartet (São Brás de Alportel)
- Piano Concert with Joana Gama (Almancil)
- Michael Jackson dance tribute show (Vilamoura)
- Viviane and Algarve Orchestra Christmas Concert (Vilamoura)
- Algarve Orchestra in Concert (Tavira)
- Music in the Churches concerts (Tavira)
- Portugal to Dakar challenge (Tavira)
And a lot more is taking place this month!
There is more to the Algarve than ‘Sun, Sea & Sand’!
For a memorable stay at