Add sunshine to your life with a visit to the Algarve and enjoy great entertainment & sports events!
- Brasilian music
- Opera ‘Carmina Burana’
- Capoeira meet
- Karting days for kids
- Classical music: Tchaikovsky & Schostakovich
- Baroque music: Clarinet Quartet & Lenbach Trio
- Ballet ‘Swan Lake'
- Painting & photography exhibitions
- Indian Dance by Tarikavalli
- Martial Arts competition: Poomsae
- Tennis competition
- Casinos do Algarve Car Rally
- George Dandin play by Moliere
- Fado Amateur Singers Competition
- Traditional Folk Music Evening
- Organ Music Festival
- Car racing competitions at the Algarve International Motor Park
And a lot more is taking place this month!
Obtain the Algarve What’s On Guide in hard copy at Faro Airport (in the Tourist Office) and in all Tourist Offices throughout the Algarve or you can download it from here:
What’s On in the Algarve in November 2009
There is more to the Algarve than ‘Sun, Sea & Sand’!
Algarve Holiday Studio: http://cli.gs/pMLBHX
For a memorable stay at Praia da Rocha, Algarve!