February is the month to start your recovery from the winter blues! It’s a month for romance, good food and interesting events! Enjoy life! Only in the Algarve!
- Concert by the Algarve Orchestra in honour of Nobel laureate José Saramago – Portimão TEMPO Theatre
- Ballet Show celebrating Fado - Portimão TEMPO Theatre
- Exhibition ‘Taste of Europe’ at Portimão’s Municipal Museum
- Parachuting Competition – Skysurf, VF4 & Freefly – Alvor
- Portimão Tivoli Ladies Open Tennis competion - Portimão
- St Valentine’s at Portimão TEMPO Theatre - Dinner and music!
- Parachuting and Skydiving competition – Alvor
- St. Valentine’s dinner and music with David Martin
- Al-Mutamid Music Festival – Albufeira, Lagos, Lagoa & Loulé
- Lagos Academy of Music Concert with “Axaraz” – Lagos
- Painting Exhibion by artist Reinald Jerónimo – Albufeira
- Albufeira Ladies Seniors Tennis competition – Albufeira
- Karate Competition – Albufeira
- Soup Festival – Albufeira
- Fado Concert with singer Camané – Faro
- Faro Flamenco Festival- Faro
- St. Valentine’s Food and dance with 80’s group La Plante Mutante - Faro
- Cycle tour of the Algarve – Several locations throughout the Algarve
And a lot more is taking place this month!
There is more to the
Algarve Holiday Studio: http://sites.google.com/site/algarveholidaystudiotorent/
For a memorable stay at