February is Carnival time in many places throughout the Algarve but there is a lot more happening with:
- Fado concerts including that by Camané;
- Classical Music concerts
- Concert by Portuguese popular singer Sérgio Godinho;
- The Al-Mutamid Music Concert Festival with the group Amira;
- Painting Exhibitions;
- The Algarve Cycle Tour and;
- Amazing spectacles in the air as part of the Portuguese Cup in Parachuting.
To name just a few of the many events taking place this month!
Obtain the Algarve What’s On Guide in hard copy at Faro Airport (in the Tourist Office) and in all Tourist Offices throughout the Algarve or you can download it from here:
What’s On in the Algarve in February 2009
There is more to the Algarve than ‘Sun, Sea & Sand’!
Algarve Holiday Studio: http://www.geocities.com/algarve_holiday/
For a memorable stay at Praia da Rocha, Algarve !