Spring arrives early in the Algarve with lots going on for everyone:
- Concerts for Jazz lovers;
- Fado Music concerts
- Beethoven’s sonatas for Piano and Violin;
- Photo exhibitions
- ‘Formula Future’ Power boat racing;
- Jetski and water boat endurance racing
- Tango & Argentinean Cinema
To name just a few of the many events taking place this month!
Obtain the Algarve What’s On Guide in hard copy at Faro Airport (in the Tourist Office) and in all Tourist Offices throughout the Algarve or you can download it from here:
What’s On in the Algarve in March 2009
There is more to the Algarve than ‘Sun, Sea & Sand’!
Algarve Holiday Studio: http://www.geocities.com/algarve_holiday/
For a memorable stay at Praia da Rocha, Algarve !